Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Grey's anatomy

Hold your horses, I am not talking about the new TV series here. I am referring to the famous anatomy book, obviously everyone knows how great this text with the beautiful illustrations..

anyway, being cheap as ever, I am reluctant to purchase another anatomy book. So, to my surprise I found a link to THE GREY'S anatomy!!! I got so excited as I know I can customise my notes from the link..which is exactly what I did.

So, being kind as ever (e7m e7m), I'd like to share the URL with the rest of the bloggers who are medically involved and are tight on cash..(oops..I just admitted that I suffer from MSS)

7 comments:

Jan6a said...

Thanks babe!! Thing is I have Grey's anatomy for students cuz it has puurrty pictures. Never bouight the big one cuz it was waay to heavy!

hehe MSS- don't we all suffer from that?

Babbler said...

Well Jnee6ah, now you have the large version online!

I do not know when I will ever recover from MSS...any tips you tried?

Jan6a said...

Call daddy dearest is what i do hehe
always ask for 50% more of what you actually need cuz he'll always send half the initial amount.

If he says "no, you're being unreasonable" say "okay, thanks!" and end the conversation. 3 days later you'll get a pleasant cheque.

But thats just me :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

hence the title 3ayara :-)

Luckybellybuddha said...

o shino hal (SAID) illi 6la3at li ana bs???

Jan6a said...

Oh btw, the 'said' 6al3a 3nd ilkil not just you hehe

Luckybellybuddha said...

Luckybellybuddha SAID...
Me see now, babs said its because of my long name & so it showed on a second line but I think its more to do with the belly size of the buddha :-p