Sunday, March 12, 2006

They say, good things come to those who wait...

I am still buried under my books and papers and the upcoming new event happening at work and completely unaware of what is on the news or the malls or the restaurants or blog-o-sphere..

I thought I'll take a bit of time off as I felt that my head was going to explode from the amount of information that is trying to squeeze into it. I keep on comforting myself that there is not long to go, but I can't get too comfortable as I still have so much to cover. you know, the usual dilemma of exam tension.

The babbler was eagerly awaiting certain news concerning her future. God only knows how long she was waiting for a little whiff of news, and the breakthrough came yesterday. I had to attend a meeting after my working hours concerning extra-curricular-work-related activities I engage in. While I was in the meeting, my senior spoke to me on the assumption that i knew about the good news, not realising that the desperado right opposite to him could not believe her ears. I had to endure a whole hour of serious and professional talk and was unable to show the slightest excitement. I SUFFERED! every time the senior spoke, I felt a mixture of butterflies, birds chirping, yes yes yes yes yes yes, and an urge to jump and cry and then I had to calmly switch to professional talk...lord it was hard.

Now, the good news are not official yet so I am trying to contain the excitement and will let it out on full blast once all formalities are done. No one knows about it apart from my Buddha and myself. I can't wait to make the news public, because I know how much my mother and friends will be happy for me..

guess what jan6a, you're not the only one who had a blissful March 11th

8 comments:

Jan6a said...

Mabrook buddy!! Wullah March 11 was a special day, g ood karma all around. Inshala we get more of those..

And good luck with ur exams, nabeech itfajreen!

Luckybellybuddha said...

!!J!a!n!6!a!!:
do you know what happened today? I stole a jam3iya trolly..!
Sa'altini laysh..

hmm..Its for carrying ras ba3th el nas fil trolly when I walk with her el7een.
changes have already taken place. Elyoam I got a phone call from her secretary saying.. "just a minute please m3resna, Babbler would like to speak to you".. re7na feeeha :-p
p.s. ham sheftay eshlon me7terem nafsi while here.

Jan6a said...

heheh ma3alaih tistahal el3aroos and plus yi7igliha. I think u shud consider trading in the troly for a wanait :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

wanait buddy is when you are married to four :-p

Babbler said...

intw el ethnain et7eshoon feni 3ala my blog! wala lekum wayh...

o ya buddha, you will need to invest in a crane sweetheart not a trolley

Luckybellybuddha said...

la wallah babbler ma ga3d en7ish or the like, bs e3jebatna el ga3da fi hathihi el modawana el 6'areefah o ba3dain tara Jan6a is siding weyach :-*

hmmm.. a crane you say.. i hope mo nawya gain weight :-p

Shurouq said...

Babbler, Your fellow bloggers will be proud of you too you know :)

By the way, I just realised that you and Mr. Multi-nicknames are a couple.. How slow of me!
A very belated congrats to you two :*

& hope you're weekend is less on the pressuring and more on the exciting side.

Babbler said...

shurouq: Oh lord! (not meaning to be rude) you are slow indeed. We have been an item now for just under 8 months and we are very much in love :)

I had a wonderful weekend, thank you so much. I hope you had a good (bug-free) weekend too!