Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Laptop

My baby arrived!
After 4 years of hard work and sincere service, my Dell laptop started to get knackered. For starters, I felt like an idiot for upgrading it a year ago, as now I think it was money gone down the drain. However, looking on the bright side of things, had I not spent that money I would not have this sweet baby on my lap right now.
Recently, my Dell got to the point where it cannot tolerate the demands of technology. It was so old it had an A drive, no built-in WiFi, no Bluetooth technology and it weighed 10 KGs. As aging dictates, the down-arrow key stopped working in addition to the Shift key on the right side. In addition, last weekend while I was trying to start up my computer the monitor just blackened which necessitated that I re-boot.
Thankfully, one of my sweet friends was kind enough to get me a computer of my choice all the way from the states. So ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present my state of the Art (And fart) Sony VGN SZ-140. I had to cough up a lot of money for it but I am happy to have it.
Now, posting on my blog has a brand new flavour to it!
=====================================
Lately, I seem to be starting things and never getting through with them..what is going on with me?!

3 comments:

Jan6a said...

Oooww nice! 3aal baraka! El fal ly inshala.. Have you seen the new Macbooks (that come in black) so yummy and reasonably priced!

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

You scared me! I thought you meant as in you were pregnant and you'd just given birth! lol yalla Congrats! *passes around the cigars* :P

Babbler said...

jan6a: Thank you! I have not seen the new Macbooks, I am not an apple user but my buddha is! but I am sure that they are nice..

D&G: Hey! nice to see you back. Where have u been?
No, I don't think I have room for babies at present. and is that a cuban?