Thursday, August 25, 2005

Love, oh sweet love

I remember coming back home and finding your lengthy comment on one of my posts. It was then when I instantly fell in love with the way you write. Back then, I had only accumulated a modest number of posts, yet I was still looking forward to reading your comments either after work or evenings. Until the wedding night…

I cannot describe the heightened excitement I felt when I realised that you were online at the same time as I was. I was hesitant at the start of making the move of asking you to chat with me on MSN messenger, but I think my yearning for an intellectual talk did not deter me. Little did I know that being forward was going to set my foot on an emotional rollercoaster I thought I’ll never be up to.

When you asked me whether there are things I love about you, I was thinking to myself ‘how could he doubt it?’. My love, there are zillions of things I find and consider great about you. If I had thought that you lacked fundamental things in a person, I would not have fallen in LOVE with you.

5 comments:

Babbler said...

Thank you and 7ayach Allah ya petita :-)

I think this post had enough detail for the clever blogger. You can't expect me to spoon-feed everyone :P

Jan6a said...

i went all thru ur archives just to figure out who the mystery lover was. heheh i have to say u guys r really makin an effort not to be obvious :)
allaah yitamim!

P.S: Nice Blog !!

Babbler said...

jan6a: that is very cheeky. you could have carried on the fun bit and kept on guessing :P

I'm glad you found my blog pleasant, I will pay your blog a visit soon :D

Baroque said...

nice post! i'm a love-aholic.. anything with the title love attracts me.. maybe its because i'm running a shortage those days *sigh*
but seriously nice blog and beautiful post.. ;)

allah iywafigkom..

Babbler said...

Thank you charisma, hope you find true love too :D