Friday, September 23, 2005

Can we be friends?

I had a wonderful weekend, I managed to spend two days with one of my closest friends. My consciousness was so absent from Kuwait to the extent that I felt that I was back in my flat (In England of course), in the cold weather with heavy rain knocking against my window and the central heating blasting in the background. I slept with this thought and a huge grin on my face...
I googled a friend of mine's name (I know it is sad). I found a link for a post on someone's blog for her, so I clicked and read it. Although I had heard the short version of what was there, I was shocked to read the fine details.
So, this is the
  • link
  • to the post, I really recommend you to read it. It will make you appreciate a lot of things in your life..
    Happy reading..

    2 comments:

    Temetwir said...

    el aaya ma3ksoa ehny..
    its only when my consciousness is liberated from here and back in Kuwait with family and friends, can i sleep with a big smile on my face

    Babbler said...

    people are so diverse..
    I think that is what makes us unique and beautiful