Friday, November 25, 2005

Fondue for beginners


Lately, my blogging slowed down a great deal. Many acquaintances filed complaints that I am not keeping everyone up-to-date. My sincere apologises go to them, I do have my reasons.
Since Eid, life was busy with work and family. As I had previously posted, since I relocated to this new work-place, driving the long distance tired me a little and it was just a matter of adjusting to change..hence I needed time. and then there is the matter of my long nails which prevent me from typing smoothly, I do not have the time to go to my favourite spot to get them done and shortened appropriately. In addition to the fact that a certain "someone" loves them long. I know to many of you that this is a bullshit reason, but I am trying to convince myself that it is a valid one.
On another note, we lost someone very dear to us in my family. It was hectic and it still is. Having to comfort those around you and yourself requires a lot of emotional and physical energy. my mister was wonderful and very comforting during this difficult time and he treated me at the end of the week to an orgasmic fondue au chocolat. This weekend was one of the most wonderful weekends I had in Kuwait since I moved back, I hope there will be many more to come.
Have a great start of the week you all..

8 comments:

Luckybellybuddha said...

sigh .. :-)

Jan6a said...

3atham allaah ajrich buddy!
Sounds like you've been busy busy, allah yi3eenich. As for your long nails preventing you to type hehe well i guess he wins then and by no means are we objecting ;>

Luckybellybuddha said...

the naughty person: laysh he in Block?hmm?

shewolf u are meaning as in babbler + her hub + her hub + fondue night, are you? too kinky hehe
:-p)
wv gfabit
babbler good for a bite on the cheeks :-*

Babbler said...

jan6a: I'm busy busy indeed but inshallah soon I will get a breather.

shewolf: Since I advertised the 'man with the fondue' I will be in charge of the cloning process as I should be the main financial benefactor.

mistletoe: I have noticed that there is a certain person who is trying to takeover my blog. what do you think I should do about him?

Luckybellybuddha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luckybellybuddha said...

walla not far from now "someone" will be overtaking his house so the least is to do is you give him a (space) here.
'7ala9 ,, dam za3altay ma ra7 sawi kalam hini mama

Luckybellybuddha said...

sorry shewolf, was just a silly joke, no offence meant :-)

Luckybellybuddha said...

you'll never go to heaven :-p)