Friday, April 07, 2006

Nanny McPhee


It has been a long time since I last went to the movies, mainly due to revision demands. Now that I am over and done with the exam, for a short while, I am resuming normal activities.

So, earlier this week I went to see Nanny McPhee, which is a children/family movie. The trailers really appealed to me on TV and I really wanted to see it. It was such a cute and light-hearted movie which I have enjoyed every minute of it. I loved the house which was so brightly coloured..

my favourite part was whenever Nanny McPhee reported to Mr. Brown in his study at the end of the day, she always tilted her head sideways and mutters 'I did knock'...it made me break into laughter..

There was one part which did not make sense to me, which is why every time Nanny McPhee was done with one of her lessons, an unpleasant feature of her face disappeared?

If any of you understood that part, please enlighten me..

2 comments:

3baid said...

That's not hard to understand compared to WHY THE MOVIE WAS CENSORED?!

Babbler said...

I have noticed that the Children's movie was censored. I am not sure to what sort of sexual content they found in it. Oh well..that is Kuwait for you!