Tuesday, April 04, 2006

yet another traffic incident

While I was slowly making an exit from my area, a silver ford focus took over dangerously, without a signal, from the far right to the far left. I managed to avoid it, whispering to myself 'what an idiot!'. The car proceeded in her dangerous turn to overtake a white small Toyota, which did not manage to avoid the focus. The Toyota driver crashed into the pavement, hit the poll, his dead and body shock violently forwards and backwards while the car spun in the middle of the road.
It just shocked me..
the cow who was in the silver focus, just drove off carelessly, well mainly trying to get away from the scene she created. I couldn't drive, I had to pull over cried my eyes out and called my Buddha who managed to calm me down. I couldn't call the police because I did not have the lady's registration number and I already was a considerable distance away from the accident. The weird thing is, that I drove back on the same road an hour later and did not see any sign of the accident which happened..it made me feel as if it was a dream..

I wonder what happened to the poor Indian who was in the car...

and I wonder if that lady managed to sleep that night...

No comments: