Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ramadhan and plenty of spare time

First things first...مبارك عليكم الشهر

It is most strange that the activity on the blog-o-sphere has been suboptimal during the last month. I predict it will continue during Ramadhan too, especially with the extreme change of sleeping and munching routines.


If any of you had noticed, I changed the template of my blog. Something happened to my html settings in the last template, and I thought by trying to change the template, things will go back to normal. Obviously it did not. For some reason, my sidebar had decided to take a different location or the main body of the template...not sure which one went wrong. Anyhow, with the spare hungry hours I have, I tried over and over again to play around with the html settings. So far, I have not noticed much change. Then I thought maybe if I post something new, it will go back to normal...so I am keeping my fingers crossed this time.

If any of you know how to solve this problem, please let me know as it is getting on my nerves.
any html geniuses out there?

4 comments:

3baid said...

Your template looks fine with me right now, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Babbler said...

Hi 3baid :)
Thank you for the confirmation..

I finally figured the problem. It is with my browser and linked to my 'Doha Debate' post.
Anyhow, When I adjusted what I thought was messing up my browser, the layout of the template showed as normal.

Temetwir said...

embarak 3alaich el shahar

Babbler said...

3alaina o 3alaik
I hope Ramadhan is not too heavy on you this year.