Friday, December 30, 2005

Bed Linen: Emotional Comfort


I was tidying some piles of paper (something I have been doing on weekly basis) and I came across to the solution to my lonely nights!
People, 2 years ago the linen makers Kameo Corp ,which are based in Fukuoka, introduced THE "Boy-friend's Arm Pillow". It consists of a headless torso (scary), a stuffed arm which curls around you when you sleep (sounds more like a python) and wears a shirt. The company claims that this pillow not only provides emotional comfort for the needy, but it also keeps the body balanced by providing support from both sides.
Obviously the company is aware that ladies have different preferences, and naturally men come in different sizes. So, Kameo is working to come up with different sized and shaped boy-friend pillows to satisfy all tastes. Examples include: Muscular pillows for the ladies who like beefy men and slender pillows for the ones who are after a sensitive (sissy) man.
Men do not despair, as the company is prototyping a Girl-friend pillow! which will be shaped like a woman's lap but with a 'skirt' cover.
So, blogg-edette this is cash worth spent, just for $80 ( just under 30 KD) you can purchase a comforting man who does not nag you when you want to sleep. I think this is the perfect Christmas/New year/Eid present you can get yourself..
Men...beware

6 comments:

Babbler said...

Well latifa now you know where to get one for yourself! Nice to see you on my blog..

Luckybellybuddha said...

agool... happy mowaaah year :-*

Jan6a said...

i sleep with 4 pillows every night hehe, 1 under my head, 1 over my head, 1 to hold and the last in between my legs. That's been my comfortable position since i was 9 or 10? Thing is I don't think my pillows provide me with emotional comfort in any way.

Anyways, happy new year buddy :*

Babbler said...

mistletoe: Happy moowaaah year to you too :-* I think you earned the title 3ayar too!

jan6a: hmm maybe this very pillow will offer you the emotional comfort you have been seeking with 4 pillows, lol!
Happy new year to you too...did you party hard?

Jan6a said...

Oui bien sur! And just so u know ur groom 9ak 3alay bl 3ayara scale hehe.

Luckybellybuddha said...

i so doubt m3rsna ever be able to y9ek scale of 3ayarah more than jan6a..
:-p