Friday, December 23, 2005

Bushy-Brow Week

I am a brow person and I consider eyebrows the gateway to beauty and the makeup for the face. Unfortunately, God gifted me with peculiar eyebrows which need some air-brushing before facing the big bad 'cruel' Kuwaiti world.

My funky brows gone very thin over the year simply because every time I went to the Indian brow-lady she just fancied making them thin as she considered it the fashion. So, after realising that I will one day end up with no brow hair (like my mum), I thought I should salvage the situation and find myself another lady who appreciates brows the way I do. So I did! and now for the past 2 months I am in the process of thickening them again.

The thickening process involves enduring days or even weeks of unattractiveness. such that I have to scare the general public, including my sweetheart, with the site of my unruly brows so that I can achieve the ultimate result. It is good to announce that I am almost there, and the effects are already visible (that is they are looking denser and thicker now). So here is to the end of another bushy brow week!

==================================

That picture was taken by me and edited by mistletoe (whispers 'thank you babe') I hope it is to your liking people..

6 comments:

Jan6a said...

im not getting the picture.
Oh as for brows, i can recommend some1 if u want, she really appreciates eyebrows. Granted she does taaaake heer tiiime but thats only cuz she knows whats she's doin. Oh and she doesn't use '7ai6. If you're interested lemme know and i'll get u her number.

Babbler said...

jan6a :life is not about getting everything :P never mind..

for the brows, I have changed that Indian lady to someone else. but I'd appreciate if you could get me that number as it is always good to have a standby..

7tenths : Welcome to my blog..maybe it is time for me to 'blay chest' :D

Jan6a said...

5726069
Ism al Salon- Beauty Co.
Ask for an appointment with "Daleelah" don't settle for anyone other than her.

Happy plucking :p and Merry Xmas buddy :*

Luckybellybuddha said...

jan6a don't say merry xmas please..its bid3a o 7aram.
oh & the bosa u sent @ the end too,, two girls having a bosa can be 7aram too.

Babbler said...

jan6a: Thank you for your beauty enhancing gesture..merry christmas to you too :*

mistletoe: I like 7aram and I like beda3...and how come I haven't mentioned that I like kissing girls? :P

Luckybellybuddha said...

gemtuw t'7ar3oon ya banat el kuwait..wa7da speaks of whips & the other kissing girls.hehe :-p