Saturday, December 24, 2005

طق يا مطر طق

finally, some thirst quenching rain. It is nice for the sun to depart us for a couple of days and to allow cool wind to blow on this side of the world. Hope this will mean that Winter is on its way....
=======================
Thumbs up go to د. ناجي سعود الزيد for his column today in Alqabas. The ever increasing piles of dirt on our streets have to be controlled somehow. The problem is that as long as the natives are too lazy to keep our streets clean, how do you expect the expatriates to behave?
I hate the site of a person who publicly gets out of his car and so casually disposes of all his/her rubbish on the tarmac and walks off, or even chucks it out of his/her window while driving. I thought that النظافة من الايمان.

3 comments:

Luckybellybuddha said...

I know.. its pathetic, isn't it..
I was yam el abraj once & this couple with a maid got off their car & had a bag of mcdonald's & sat there eating then just walked off leaving everything on the floor.. just like that..wa3.

wv: bukya - bukra ye'7le9 el naf6 o yet3alamo

Jan6a said...

Oh zain good to know winter finally arrived in kuwait. over here im freezin my ass off. Lets just say that thermals are so not sexy! :p

hehe wv: fkzbj- ba7tirim nafsy uw baskit hehe

Babbler said...

mistletoe: It's their good fortune that I am not a baladiya officer...!

jan6a: I hope your remark re thermals means that you do not wear them! they are so not sexy..I'd rather wear 10 t shirts on top of each other rather than wearing thermals..