Sunday, December 25, 2005

Jingle bell Jingle bell...

Oh Silent night! It is that time of the year again, when it is 'supposed' to be cold and wet..(it is wet alright over here). Overcooking and over-eating is usually the highlight, and not to forget, over-spending. Clothes and decorations are green and red, everything twinkles and glitters. It is Christmas time everyone..
I miss Christmas in England..
I miss the ambiance
I miss the smell
I miss carol singers
I miss my tiny Christmas tree (fresh one may I add)
I miss my decorations
I miss buying passionata (which usually doesn't last for long with me)
I miss the ivy and the mistletoe
I miss buying M&S Christmas goodies
I miss the cards
I miss the festive feel
I miss the Christmas sales
Sigh....
And here is a clip I got from a dear friend of mine for everyone..it is ever so cute, just click the link http://bixbyrose.com/turkeyday.htm
I just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS

7 comments:

Jelly Belly said...

You miss the mistletoe...I wanna be kissed under the mistletoe...hahahahaha ;)
Merry Christmas babe

Babbler said...

merry Christmas to you too darling..great that you got the time to visit my blog :)

Luckybellybuddha said...

agool.. yal '7aynah..mistletoe o 3arafna...ibn el kalb ivy mino?
la7gna cheating min al 7een?
>:-o

Jan6a said...

I miss Xmas in Kuwait. Surprisingly so I feel the holiday spirit back home more than over here.

hehe and ur groom dama sharbaa6. gibty min fain ya'7ty?

Babbler said...

mistletoe: ivy is my standby...get used to it!

jan6a: that is really odd! It so doesn't feel Xmasy over here at all..
the first thing I fell for in my groom is his sharbaa6 dam :D no worries...will clone one for you. how much are you offering?

wv: yhtdwe: YAHTADWOOOO (as in Arabic..see jan6a..no kelma wa9`7 here)

Jan6a said...

:o I can't believe you want me to pay? I am truly offended! What ever happened to it being the season of giving?

As for christmas in Kuwait, the tree back home is bigger, actually has presents and funky decorations. And everyone is loud & happy.

wv: cislb hehe

Luckybellybuddha said...

jan6acula is so sweet of you to say inna dammi vimto o yenshirib, more so your sweet self wallah :-)
Bs min wayn babs legatny..i am sooooooooo tempted to repeat what my mom said min wayn legatny..bs la..fetheee7a. shiyfikni min lsan ba3th elnas ba3dane..hehe :-*
babs..la7agtay betsaween business min wara el zabbal? mowaaah